Sunday 31 July 2011

30 July 2011

My fren invited me to the event of Association of Malaysian Student.. That is the morning event, start at 10am.. I also invited 2 of my high school frens.. Today the weather there is windy, cold.. I just wore long sleeve and jeans.. I have no idea the wind will cause such cold breeze.. Around 10.30am, the event starting to fill up with ppl.. But they are late, "Malaysian Culture", late.. First, they start with president speech.. Then, the ice breaking game, called human bingo.. This is my first time to play this game.. After that, we proceed to the next game is forming into 4 groups.. Everyone get a piece of paper with a letter on it.. The word is the spelling of the group's name.. I am in the Gryffindor group.. Yup the groups of Harry Potter's Magical School.. Then, here come the creative game.. Each given 100 straws and we need to build a structure that can hold a free fall balloon without letting it touch the ground.. Each group created very creative and nice structure.. Is so art thing.. Cool.. My group didn't won for that game.. After that, we proceed to the newspaper game.. Each group assign 8 persons to form 4 pairs.. Each pair given a newspaper and we need stand inside the newspaper.. Every round we are required to fold it into half.. My fren called me to cheat, we fold the one quarter of the newspaper only.. Hahax.. Totally cheating there.. After this game, he next game is each group need to make the longest lane using the stuff on our body, such as shoes, belt, wallet, phone etc. We could win this but we just lazy to open our shoe's lace.. We were lucky, after the game the rain comes.. And the Domino's as well.. So we moved inside the building and had our lunch.. After that, had the group picture and chiow.. I went home and nothing to do.. So I watched movie and take a nap.. Today I tried to use spaghetti combine chicken mushroom soup as my dinner.. Not bad.. Quite full because of the soup.. Hahax.. Tomorrow I need listen to the stupid Law iLecture @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment