Monday 1 August 2011

31 July 2011

Yesterday night while I was sleeping, I hurt my injury from fall down that day..
It started to bleed again >< So I need to force myself to wake up and get a tissue..
I used tissue to wrap my hand and go back to sleep.. Hahaxx..
Today morning I ate the cereal with milk..
But I duno why I felt like wanna vomit after eating the cereal..
But I didnt vomit anything out.. Wierd ><
Just now I wanted to listen to my Law iLecture and make some note on my lecture slide..
But I didnt print out the lecture slide.. Damn.. So I didnt done my Law homework..
Need to delay to next day right after I print out the lecture slide..
I keep watching movie and play my phone.. Damn boring..
Today I walk out the house a step at all..
Whole day in the house.. Like a Otaku..
Today I no need to make my own dinner..
The owner cooked again.. I think he is the good mood..
His skill not bad.. He cooked nice dishes..
But abit too much.. We cant finish it..
And he used yesterday squid to make a new dishes..
It looks like abalone.. Pro right.. Hahax..
I save money for my dinner.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment