Tuesday 2 August 2011

1 August 2011

Today morning is raining out there.. Can't go out..
But afternoon the rain stop..
So I cycle to college and go print out my law lecture slides..
After that, I went to Coles bought cotton tips..
On my way to Coles, it starting to drizzle..
After I bought the cotton tips, I wanted to cycle home but is heavy rain out there..
Damn.. I am stuck in the Coles.. So I find a place and have a rest..
After around 5 min, the rain become lighter..
My bike was totally soaked..
Is still raining but I lazy to wait..
So I dun care about the rain.. I straight cycle back home..
So today I done listening the stupid law iLecture.. But haven done the module question.. Tomorrow still got class.. Duno got the Finance unannounced quiz anot..
Tomorrow I need to go library to find the law and managerial accounting text book take photo of the cases and questions..
Haiz.. Damn a lot of work..

No comments:

Post a Comment