Wednesday 3 August 2011

2 August 2011

Today is the first week for Accounting Managerial presentation..
But the presenter was not me.. Mine is at week 7..
The presenter today was damn good.. Hope that I can speak well like them ><
Stress is coming.. I need to starting thinking how should my presentation to be conduct ><
After class I went to library to search for text books..
I got 1 and took photos of the exercise questions.. 
There got a scanner.. I have no idea is it legal to scan the text book ><
So I just took photos.. Hehexx..
But cant find another book, was borrowed by someone else..
So tomorrow I need to visit there again..
I really feeling the stress now.. I cant focus on the Law stupid iLecture..
And there is so many cases that need to study..
And I dun have text book.. I really need faster get all the cases..
If I am not mistaken week 4 will be the test for Law.. Owhhh!!
My owner cooked today.. Pork Fish Porridge & Wu Tao Gou..
Yummy.. I hope that he can make Nasi Lemak.. Hahaxx..
My fren told me that Malaysia starting puasa already.. Allah..
Isnt it best if they can deliver overseas?
Just now I was eating m&m milk chocolate while watching movie.. Nice!!
Tomorrow early class.. Lazy  T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment