Thursday 4 August 2011

3 August 2011

Today's Law class was like damn wtf..
I prepared for my module question but not completed..
And I am without text books..
I am kind of blurring inside the class..
So I decide to buy over my fren's text book..
She not needed is because she change her unit..
I bought the Write-On tabs and markers for my Law..
Really need to make a lot of notes.. 
Furthermore, next week is Law test.. Oh Darn!!
Yesterday, I ordered some stuff and made the delivery..
The delivery is supposed send to my house on today morning..
But on the delivery time, no one was in the house..
My contacted me and asked me how..
I have no idea what should I do from Australia..
But lucky they left a note on my house with contact number..
So I no need to bother about it anymore.. Relief..
Today I din cooked.. I bought my dinner and just ate some yesterday's Wu Tao Gou..
Lazy to cook..
Just now I read through the lecture notes from tomorrow lectures..
And the Finance is so hard to understand.. Acc260 also hard..
I think I am gonna start suffer now..

No comments:

Post a Comment