Friday 5 August 2011

4 August 2011

A very cold day.. Today morning while I walking to college,
My breath got "smoke".. Cool??
That time I wanted to take photo and post online..
I took photo but can see the "smoke" >.<
Lucky I wore jacket to college today..
At first I still thinking should I wear double layer..
The Acc260 lecture is like shit.. I really cant focus in his class..
OMG.. I cant receive any message from him..
Oh.. I stick tags on my Law books.. Preparation done..
Is time for me to study for next week test..
If not wrong the Finance unannounced quiz will be next week as well..
So I got a lot of stuff need to study..
Today I lazy to cook rice.. So my dinner was Mee Goreng..
But it was not enough.. So I ate some cereal to heal my starve..
Yeah about that eating.. Today after class, I made sandwich for lunch..
While I spooning out the tuna, I accidentally split the oil on my shirt..
Damn.. My shirt got oil stain on it >.<
And Today too COLD.. So I din take bath.. Hehex..
I changed my laptop position.. because the previous table too small..
Now changed to a bigger table..
Tired now.. Sleep Sleep.. night *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment