Saturday 6 August 2011

5 August 2011

I started study for Law :)
But in a lazy manner ~.~
Today I went to Coles to buy some ingredient for my dinner..
Today I am gonna eat fried rice for my dinner..
So around 4pm, I started cook the rice..
Then leave it to cool down..
After that, around 6pm I first fried the ham that I left in the fridge long long time ago..
I am gonna finish the ham.. Got 5..
After the ham, then come the egg..
I steal in from my housemate.. I din buy egg.. Hehex..
When the fried egg is done, I put in the ingredient that I bought from Coles..
Carrots, green beans, broccoli, and corn..
Cook in a pan for awhile.. Then add in the rice..
I drop some soy sauce.. But I dun feel is enough, so put some more..
Some salt and black pepper as well..
Fried fried fried.. Until golden light.. Done..
The rice taste normal.. I think not enough soy sauce..
But the ham damn nice and tasty.. Hahax..
Just now around 12am the Internet connection lost..
But I still can connect to the wireless.. Damn..
Can't online.. Bored..

No comments:

Post a Comment