Sunday 7 August 2011

6 August 2011

Today totally is a games day.. Lolx..
I got study but awhile only..
I wanted to online watch pps..
But the connection keep lagging..
Have no idea why..
And I keep play spider solitaire..
Is like more than 10 games ady..
I am hungry now.. Sad..
Today I had a nap around 4.30pm..
I woke up at 6.. I forgot something..
I forget to cook the rice before go for my nap..
So I din cook rice.. So dinner are doom..
Dinner I ate cereal with milk..
While eating I watch Inception..
After that, I felt not enough..
I saw my owner cook again..
Hehex.. He made pasta..
I go curi his pasta makan..
Because he din say share so is curi..
Nice.. But I am curious why there is a container that got pasta sauce stain in it..
I think the sauce not he made..
He must be bought it from somewhere..
Just now I keep playing SanGuo..
Until now ~.~
And now i feel like i wanna vomit..
night..

No comments:

Post a Comment