Monday 8 August 2011

7 August 2011

My sister asked me to join them shopping today..
But I rejected.. Because I was very lazy..
And I told her the reason of wanna study for the Law test..
But I actually got study for the Law..
Most of time watching movie and play games..
I cant focus on my stuff.. Damn..
And I sudden remember that other than the Law test,
I still need to finish my other units homework..
I am the only person in the house.. Damn boring..
Today I made fried rice again..
One of my housemate came back home while I start preparing..
So I asked her how to made fried rice..
I asked her doesnt mean I dunno how ><
She asked me about what is my fried rice ingredient..
Is Vege and Rice..
She said: "Huh?! only vegie?? So pity?? no meat ah??"
So she gave me some meatballs of hers from the fridge..
Thanks to her my fried rice more nicer..
Hahax.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment