Tuesday 9 August 2011

8 August 2011

Today I woke up and straight away start doing my other units homework..
And I told myself that I need to finish 1 unit homework first, then only can go make my breakfast..
Hahax.. While I doing my homework, my housemates asked me to join them yamcha..
I dunno why they suddenly got that kind of mood go yamcha in the morning ><
I rejected because of homework..
When came back, one of the housemate asked me wanna follow her to Coles..
Because she wanna go to the Bank.. I followed her and went to buy some grocery..
My sister phone me and called me to take away 1 garlic roasted chicken rice at Chilliz..
I have no idea that is her dinner >< But I bought it from afternoon ><
My sister came to my house took her dinner and brought some barley soup to me =]
Hehex.. But I was damn full because of my Fried Rice dinner..
So I made it as my supper..
Today my fried rice suck.. Reason, is because of the Ham that I bought today..
Not nice.. Spoiled the whole thing..
I wanted to buy original ham.. But no stock.. So I choose that one.. Sad..
Tomorrow maybe will having a unannounced finance quiz..
Wednesday having Law in-class test..
My fren called me and me how I prepare for the finance quiz..
I told her that I din do anything about because of the law..
She told me that, she tried on the sample questions taken from fren is very hard and different..
Okay.. That is abit scary..
My Law, I tomorrow need to understand every cases principle and fact..
There is more than 10 cases.. Haiz..
And I need to prepare for Wednesday tutorial class as well..
Need to listen that stupid iLecture..
I dun think I have enough time.. But I think I can do it.. Lolx
Now, I am still awake to check on the sample quiz from my fren..
To make sure I have fully confident to attempt the quiz tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment