Thursday 11 August 2011

10 August 2011

Today morning I woke up and brushed my teeth..
I didn't took a bath.. Because was too cold..
I can't stand cold after taking bath..
I went back to bed for a nice sleep because it haven reach the time to class..
I reseted the alarm to 7.30am..
One of my fren text me when I having the sleep..
After the text, I checked on the time..
I am going to be LATE.. 7.44am..
I quickly get up of the bed and grab my stuff..
When I reached to class, I had late for few minutes..
And they are having the law test.. Damn..
I thought test will start at middle of the class..
But it started at 8am..
Luckily I late for few minutes only..
Got 1 person late to class as well..
When the test remaining 15 min, he only reached..
Lecturer let him to take the test and have the extra time..
After the test, class continued..
I didn't prepared anything for this tutorial..
Because of the test.. The whole class I was so blur..
After the class, I went back home because of the long break..
I watched 2 episode of drama..
In the mean I shocked and stunned..
I suddenly remember I got class later, I stop the movie and check the time..
I thought I am gonna late again..
But luckily was still early.. 
Still got enough time for me have a half hour nap..
Today I cooked fried rice and it gonna be last..
I finished my bag of rice, so will change something new..
My fren suggested me to cook fried meehon..
She offered me a ride to Coles..
So I bought some stuff for next dinner..
Just now I finished study for my tomorrow lecture notes..
But not for finance because I forget to print it out..
Next week my acc260 will have a quiz in class..
This is an announced quiz..
The questions will be selected from a pool of questions that provided in our Learning Management System..
So I have to study for this weekend..
Wish me luck..
Oh one more thing, today is the the date for 1 month I staying in Aussie..

No comments:

Post a Comment