Friday 12 August 2011

11 August 2011

Today I walked to college and reached there early..
So I went to print lecture notes..
But it took a long time to edit those lecture notes..
Because printing cost is very high compare to Malaysia..
So cant print all the thing blindly..
I was late for the lecture.. Is nothing..
After all the class, I went back home and had my lunch..
Watched drama final episode then had my nap..
3 hours nap.. Damn long and nice..
I dont want to leave my blanket that time..
Is very warm inside.. But I slept too long..
I woke up and was very cold.. I was shaking..
Suppose today I am gonna made fried meehon..
But I was lazy.. So I just ate cereal with milk as dinner..
The weather is really cold..
I keep shaking all the time..
After bath, shake.. After wash hand or clean dishes, shake..
Damn.. I really hope this winter can faster pass away..
Help me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment