Saturday 13 August 2011

12 August 2011

Today Friday.. But asked me to help her receive a parcel from DHL..
I promised her that I will receive the parcel while she working..
But 1 condition is need to wake me up in the morning..
If not I cant heard anyone who knock the door..
She really forgot about waking me up.. And she went to work..
Someone knocked the door very hard..
It frighten me.. I woke up quickly and run to the door..
It was the DHL delivery guy..
After that, I dint went back to bed.. And was around 10am..
So the whole morning and afternoon until night, I keep watching drama..
But also I done some of my homework..
Had a sweet nap too..
Today I din cook for myself again..
But my housemate offer me BahKuhTeh..
She cooked.. And I din do anything.. Lolx..
I felt so shameless.. 
But she asked me to wash the dishes and throw the rubbush..
We din eat together on the same table..
We both took our own bowl of rice and ate in our own room..
I told her that, after she finished call me.. I will wash the dishes..
She dint call me at all..
When I walked out the room, she had washed all the dishes..
Damn..
So 1 more job for me.. Throw rubbish.. I only did that..

No comments:

Post a Comment