Sunday 14 August 2011

13 August 2011

Today woke up and had no idea what to eat..
Because I finished all my milk and the bread left 1 piece..
Think Think.. Finally I came out with an answer..
Since yesterday I din fried meehon..
So today lunch and dinner will be fried meehon..
I first boiled the water for the meehon..
Then leave it aside to cool down..
So I went in my room and watched drama..
After the meehon cool down, now is the part to fried it..
I fried the meehon with pork flavoring in can..
I fried quite a big portion.. Is for lunch and dinner..
The meehon not bad.. I posted the photo to Facebook..
Some of my frens comment and asked why my meehon look so white..
That is because I din put enough soy sauce.. 
And I dun want to.. Scare too salty..
Today I went to buy the pork flavoring for my tomorrow meal..
I wanted to buy milk and bread as well..
But I lazy to go in Coles and queue for payment..
Next week will having acc260 quiz..
So today I done some quiz question from BlackBoard..
My fren done the questions as well..
And sent an email to me to compare our both answers..
Today I finished the drama..
And now I think I am gonna start another drama again..
Too bored.. And dun want to sleep so early ><

No comments:

Post a Comment