Monday 15 August 2011

14 August 2011

Is Sunday.. Many places is closed for this day..
But I am fully prepared for today breakfast lunch and dinner..
Today woke up.. I went to boil water for my meehon breakfast..
But suddenly, whatapps called..
Is my sister.. She asked me to join them for dim sum..
My housemate also got join.. She my sister's fren..
So I stopped the gas for boiling the water..
I no need to eat fried meehon for 3 meals..
But I have no idea they planned on lunch not dinner..
I need to sit my housemate's car to meet them there..
And I was very stupid sitting in the room watching drama to wait my housemate call..
The restaurant is call Royal Chinese Seafood Restaurant..
I foursquare-d it.. Hahax..
After lunch, we went to window shopping..
But also bought my bike's lock at The Reject Shop..
After that, we went back home.. My sister drove me home..
Done some quiz and watched drama..
Dinner fried meehon.. Hahax..
When I finished the meehon, I have no idea what to make for my next dinner ><
My fren sent me a list of recipes..
But too many ><

No comments:

Post a Comment