Tuesday 16 August 2011

15 August 2011

Today I made fried meehon for breakfast and lunch..
At first I still thinking of the fried meehon can eat for 3 meals..
But I watching drama while eating..
My mouth non-stop wanna bite something..
So I finished it in 2 meals..
Today the meehon, I use another soy sauce..
I want to try the different soy sauce..
The color was nice.. No white white.. 
Is brown.. But too salty..
Made me so hard to swallow it..
But I got pour some water on it..
Then I finished it..
Today I cycle to Coles and bought some grocery..
That time was raining again..
Damn COLD..
Oya.. Today I very hardworking sitting in front the laptop and listen to the iLecture..
Is kind of boring at first..
But when I know there is still few slides remaining, I very happy and excited..
Hahax.. Is very miracle that I listened the whole iLecture..
Now I am thinking how should I start for my Accouting Managerial presentation..
Tomorrow having the class..
And will meet with the teammates..
I duno what to say.. Where to start??
I bought spaghetti today..
So this coming days, I will eat pasta AGAIN..

No comments:

Post a Comment