Wednesday 17 August 2011

16 August 2011

Yesterday night while I was sleeping, I keep woken up frequently..
Is because of my toes..
Dunno why my toes pain like hell..
Make me hard to sleep..
This morning I woke up, the pain is this there..
Damn suffer..
Even I wore my sport shoe for college, my toes still pain..
But after awhile, it seems okay..
I really dunno why..
Today the finance class, the lecturer was like riding speed boat..
She discussed the questions with us quick like shit..
Luckily I done my work, so I can catch up..
She distribute our quiz paper to discuss for the questions..
I got 6/6 for the mark.. Cool..
Today I had one hour nap..
I finished up the meehon for today dinner..
But just now I ate 4 slices of bread with chocolate as supper..
Haiz.. Tomorrow is another big day..
Quiz for Accounting 260.. 2pm..
Now I am still studying..
And tomorrow I am having presentation group meeting for Accounting 201..
Hope it will be smooth..
Wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment