Thursday 18 August 2011

17 August 2011

Today I damn lazy to wake up..
Damn Tired.. Bcoz yesterday sleep late..
Went to the Law tutorial..
And the lecturer informed us that next week will be another test..
Shit.. Damn rush.. 
I got alot of thing need to prepare..
I got 1 presentation, 2 test, 1 past lecture..
Hope that I can handle all this..
After the class, I went for printing..
And had group meeting in the library..
We distribute our work..
Now is for research for our own part..
After the meeting, I straight went back home..
I ate my lunch and had 30 min nap..
Was not enough.. I still felt tired..
But I have to study for the Acc260 quiz..
I cycled to college.. Hahax..
Damn tired for cycling up the cliff..
The test was 13 questions.. 30 min time..
Damn.. I not enough time to finish..
And I forget some part that I had studied..
Shoot.. When the time end, I still writing on the last question..
Until the lecturer came and collect my paper by force, I stopped..
After that, my mood was kind of down..

No comments:

Post a Comment