Friday 19 August 2011

18 August 2011

Now is very late night..
I am now laying on the bed..
Let me finish this blog,
Then I go to sleep..
Today I cycled to college again..
But had a bad luck..
My bike's paddle loosen off..
Right in front the cliff that I mentioned before..
Dammit.. So I picked up the loosen paddle and push the bike..
Haiz.. Bad luck..
After class, I went to get my bike..
I still cycled it.. 
Because was going down the cliff..
I cycled even on the flat round..
Using 1 side paddle, another side push..
When I reached home, I went to find some tools..
I wanted to try fix the bike by my own..
But useless, the paddle grid was spoiled..
Can't attach to the bike anymore..
I think I need to buy a new paddle..
Ohya.. I had a long nap..
Damn relax..
Just now I was editing the music and sync to my phone..
That why I sleep late today..
Good night..

No comments:

Post a Comment