Saturday 20 August 2011

19 August 2011

Today morning, my leg cramped while I was sleeping..
I thought was my dream, not real..
But when I woke up, my left leg really pain..
Then I started to recall back that incident..
I remember while my leg cramped, I was struggling..
I hit the wall.. 
My bed very noisy because I kept moving around..
Now my left leg still got some pain..
When I woke up today, I sat on the chair and started to play my phone..
I looked down to my feet..
They were in purple.. Oh shit..
Blood didnt run through my feet..
I stand up and moved..
After awhile, my feet recovered to normal..
Really scared me..
I ate yesterday dinner (pasta) as my lunch..
Walked to Coles and bought more pasta, sauce and milo pop..
I wish  that I could cycle, if my bike not broken..
On my way home, I kept holding my pants while walking..
I forget to wear a belt before I went out..
Damn funny.. Lucky no one saw me pulling my pants..
Today I wanted to make pasta with campbell soup..
But I bought wrong campbell soup..
I bought the soup with chicken noodle..
I had made the pasta, I cant mix it with the soup..
So I have to leave it to tomorrow..
Hope my leg wont cramp again while I am sleeping..

No comments:

Post a Comment