Monday 22 August 2011

21 August 2011

Today I kept watch movies..
I illegally downloaded some movies..
Got 1 movie is Thai's..
Damn funny.. They really suck.. "SuckSeed"
And another movie is "Prom"..
Disney Walt movie.. Rocks..
And last 1 is "Bad Teacher"..
This movie was just So So..
I didnt done my task for today..
Haiz.. I cant focus in it..
In the afternoon, the line very sucks..
Slow and kept disconnect..
Make me no mood to do any research..
But evening, the line back to normal..
I done some research..
But I duno is it relevant to my part of presentation..
I duno how to google my part..
Where should I start?
What should I search for?
How should I organise my presentation?
I think this called Stress..
Who can I complain to..
Who can help me, this poor guy..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment