Tuesday 23 August 2011

22 August 2011

Yesterday I slept late..
Today morning I woke up from sleep but still laying on the bed..
Enjoying the warm inside the blanket..
My sister called and scold me because I slept late yesterday..
?! What is the problem for sleeping late?
I have no class for today also..
She asked me to follow my housemate car to her house for lunch..
She cooked porridge..
At first I still thinking what should eat for my breakfast..
Now the problem solved ><
Hahax.. My bread runs out of stock..
I need to get "refill"..
My sister was watching I am Number Four at that time..
I went there, had free food..
But need to be the maid for cleaning and washing the dishes..
But is alright for me..
I influenced my sister's frens to play an Iphone apps..
They love it..
After that, I went back home and started my writing for presentation..
Finally started..
But stuck at the half way..
Dunno how to continue ady..
Tomorrow have no acc201 class..
Because having a break before the mid semester test..
Haiz.. Now I still having problem with the presentation..
Next week will be the presentation..
Help me..

No comments:

Post a Comment