Wednesday 24 August 2011

23 August 2011

I woke up at 11am today..
Went to college for 1 class only..
After that, I went back home and continue on my presentation things..
I done it.. But I think is completed..
I still need to add something..
Need to wait I fininsh my Law test for tomorrow..
I think I can handle it.. =]
About tomorrow, my housemate told me that the temperature will fall to 5 degree..
Wow.. I having a morning 8am class..
Hope that is not really that cold..
After the presentation thing, I sent a copy to my groupmates..
And I had an hour nap..
Just now I study for my test tomorrow..
And also watched some episode of drama..
For relaxing..
Now I need to memorize the principle of cases..
Is just only 6 of them.. Will be alright..
Today my housemate baked cake again..
Yesterday also.. And is the same cake..
Damn free.. Green Tea cake..
And my owner made Bah Kuh Teh..
I had some of it.. Nice..
And now I am eating it..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment