Thursday 25 August 2011

24 August 2011

Today weather not bad..
Is not like what my fren said that temperature will falls to 5 degree..
Today I had my Law test..
Very smooth..
Definitely pass for it..
But hopefully I can get high to cover my final exam ><
In class, after the discussing the module questions,
Lecturer let us free to go..
The worksheet will leave it to next week..
She think we all tired because of the test..
Well.. Is kind of good for me..
I can go back home early and rest..
Ya.. I had my nap..
Enjoyed it..
After that still got 2pm class..
Last week in class quiz were distributed back to us..
I got deducted 3.5 marks  over 20..
Is too bad that the marks deducted for my careless..
And because that time not enough time for me as well..
Finally I done my part for presentation..
I drafted out what I will present that day..
So tomorrow I will draft out my speech and make my slides..
Friday will be studying for the Acc201..
Saturday having the mid-sem exam..
Gambateh.. I really need keep the hard work..
Go Go Go !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment