Friday 26 August 2011

25 August 2011

Yesterday I din prepare for today lecture..
Today in Finance class I was quite blur..
Haiz..
After class, I went back home..
And had my wonderful nap..
When I woke up, I felt like wanna continue sleeping..
But cant do that..
Because I still some importance that need to be done..
That is my presentation slide and speech..
So I use the time to prepare all this..
And I finished it..
Tomorrow still need to study for the exam..
Should I stress??
My housemates baked cake today..
Strawberry cake..
Color looks so nice..
Now the cake is in the fridge..
Tomorrow my sister will come here and eat it..
I have 1 slice as well..
Thanks you for sharing with me..
I din do anything, but I got cake..
I got a feeling,
that when I go back Malaysia
I wanted to bake my own cake as well..
And let my mother try it..
May be I will bake my own birthday cake as well..
Hahax.. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment