Saturday 27 August 2011

26 August 2011

Today have no class.. But I still need to study..
Is for my exam tomorrow..
Tomorrow exam on 9.30am..
I finished studying..
I think I can handle it..
Better dun careless anymore..
Today while study, I kept some other things to do..
To give me a reason for not study..
Really lazy to study..
Yesterday my brother called,
He asked to join him eat at 4pm today..
Meet at college..
At first, I thought he gonna bring some where special to eat..
But when we reach college, he said eat at college cafe..
Met his frens as well..
Turned out that he want to announce something..
He got a new phone.. iPhone - Black..
Story goes like this..
He bought an iPhone from forum..
Price is 450 aussie dollar..
He paid that guy and got the 2nd hand phone..
The phone had used for 7 months..
The home button not so sensitive..
My brother brought the phone to a phone store..
Asked for warranty..
The shopkeeper checked the phone,
It still has 8 days warranty left..
At first, the shopkeeper dont want to change for him..
And kept saying the phone no problem..
My brother asked him to check nicely..
The guy finally admitted it and asked for register name for this phone..
My brother dun have the name..
The guy offer extra 250 to change with him without the name..
My brother dun want to..
At last, the guy change a NEW iPhone with 90 days warranty..
And the guy said, this time do it for my brother without charge..
So now is 450 aussie dollar for 1 brand new iPhone..
Cool right?
Okay I have to sleep..
Get a nice rest for tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment