Sunday 28 August 2011

27 August 2011

Today woke up at 8am..
Get prepared and walked to the exam venue..
The exam was 1 hour and 40 min..
10 min is reading time..
Started at 9.30am..
I went out the room at around 10.15am..
Damn early..
The exam was quite easy..
Just the theory part abit tricky..
The calculation part,
Is same questions in the revision pack,
Provided in the BlackBoard..
Really funny..
But I like it..
After that, I had a meeting with groupmate..
But 1 of the groupmate cant join us for meeting..
Because he received a call for work..
But nothing much that we discussed about..
My fren ask me to apply for part job in McDonald..
The job application is through online..
Everything submit through online system..
Damn Cool..
But just now I checked,
I got rejected by 1 restaurant outlet..
My fren got rejected at the same restaurant outlet as well..
Today I finished all my homework..
So now I can focus on my 
1.) Presentation..
2.)Fin quiz..
3.)Acc260 quiz..
4.)Law stupid iLecture..
Today I made spaghetti again..
My housemate came out of her room and said my sauce smell good..
Hahax.. Complement..
Seriously, I really feel that my spaghetti not bad..

No comments:

Post a Comment