Monday 29 August 2011

28 August 2011

Today went out with brother in the afternoon..
He picked me up and we went to Coles..
But unfortunely Sunday is closed..
So went to Victoria Park's Coles to have a try..
Closed..
No choice then..
We went to Woolworths..
Bought some grocery..
I bought meatballs..
I think it can be added in my pasta or fried rice..
So I bought it..
After the shopping,
We went back to brother's house..
And get the bike into the car..
Remember? My bike broken?
So I get another bike from my brother..
There got extra,
Is my sister's fren's..
They not needed anymore..
Because they got 4 wheels mobile that run with petrol..
We brought the bike for air pump..
Then, my brother ask me to drive the car home..
I think is because he lazy to drive me home and go back again..
So I drove the car by myself with my phone GPS..
Abit nervous..
Because here aint Malaysia..
The law is damn strict ><
Today I done studying Finance..
But still need to read through agian tomorrow..
Good Luck.. to me..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment