Tuesday 30 August 2011

29 August 2011

Today I cycled to college for the group meeting..
11am College Library..
After I reached there,
I realize that I forgot to bring the book that my fren wanted to borrow from me..
So I have to cycle back again to get the book ><
Was really tired trip..
Nevermind, treated it as exercise..
So in the group meeting,
We fininshed for the Handout, Slides and Speech..
Cool..
So we are done..
Now just need to memorize our speech and show up on the "field"..
After the meeting,
I went to the main cafe to check on my fren study on the finance..
Most of time, we were chit-chatting..
After that, I went back home..
And watched a movie "The Change Up"..
Hilarious.. Love it..
But the quality not so good ><
And I memorize my speech..
After I took my bath,
My brother called and asked me to drive to college..
For returning the car to him..
When I reached back home,
I set alarm for half hour and went for a nap..
Alarm ring, I wake up and get the phone..
Extended another 30 mins..
The Alarm rang, I woke up and extended another 30 mins..
This time the alarm rang, I din extend anymore..
Because I really need to get up and work on my presentation..
Funny.. Total had the nap for 1 and half hour..
I think is because of today extreme exercise that make me so tired..
Hahax..
Tomorrow Presentation and Quiz..
Wish me Luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment