Tuesday 30 August 2011

30 August 2011

PRESENTATION & FIN QUIZ..
Major day..
Today morning I bumped my gums with my toothbrush..
Damn pain and it bleed..
Shoot..
I dressed formal..
Carrying a laptop and cycled to college..
And listening to song while cycling..
Something funny was my belt is too long..
I din even punch other hole for the belt..
And the tail of the belt cant even stuck in the ring of my pants..
I used a tape to tape it up..
I even color the white tape using market pen ><
Really wierd..
Lucky no one found out about it..
So the presentation went well (I think so)..
I din tremble my hands while presenting..
Cool.. I got some nervous that time..
But not like last time, I will tremble my hands while presenting..
Am I improved?? Hope so..
I felt that I went very fast..
I dun think I got around 4.30mins for my speech..
For the quiz..
Really shocked about the paper..
I thought the questions will come out same as the past year..
I studied the past year quiz..
I thought I fully prepared..
Who knows..
The questions totally different..
But lucky I attend for my lecture..
I know how to do for the calculation part..
But the theory part, Suckss..
Nevermind.. Is all right..
Just now, I finished my iLecture..
And now preparing for the quiz for ACC260 tomorrow..
I am kind of lazy to study anymore..
Give me some boost ><

No comments:

Post a Comment