Thursday 1 September 2011

31 August 2011

"Hari Merdeka"
Is my country national day..
But I am in Aussie..
There is no holiday for me here..
Today I nearly late to class..
Yesterday I sleep at 2am..
This morning, I closed the alarm when it rang..
And I continued back to sleep..
Around 7.40am, I pressed my phone to check on the time..
See is there anytime for me to extend my sleep..
Sudden I realize that my class is on 8am..
Shoot.. I need to wake up immediately..
I cycled to college in speed..
Was really tired..
But lucky reached class in time..
In the Law class, our last week test papers were distributed back to us..
I got 18/20.. Ohya..
I am very satisfied with it..
When there was break given, I kept study the quiz for next class..
Kind of hard to memorize all in to my mind..
After the Law class,
I went back home and have my lunch and nap..
Then memorize again..
In the test, most of the questions I remember the answer..
But some I really dont remember..
I confirmed I will lose mark for 1 question inside..
After the test, I am relief..
That is because I am free of test or quiz until the tuition free week..
I am a temporary free man..
So now I can focus on my assignment ONLY..
Hahax..
My brother ask me if I wanted to work on Tuesday 4pm-10pm..
I said "Yes".. 
Because after all this test, I am more free now..
This doesnt mean I straight can work..
I still need to pass the interview ><

No comments:

Post a Comment