Friday 2 September 2011

1 September 2011

Today I skipped the last class..
This was my first time skipping class in college..
Am I bad??
The reason why I skipped that class was because
1. I am tired
2. I am hungry
3. I had read the lecture notes yesterday
4. I understand the lecture
5. The Lecturer really boring
Hahax.. 5 reasons.. Cool..
So I went back home and had my wonderful lunch..
I am so hungry that why is wonderful..
As I said, I am now a free man..
I was pretty boring in my room..
I had my nap..
Played my phone..
Online..
Really sucks..
Today I done the homework for next week..
I finished one long pack of biscuit..
My dinner was 2 packs of dried instant noodles..
So unhealthy ><
My supper just now, 1 more pack of instant noodle ><
Now I watching a movie, "The Tourist"..
And I am gonna eat another long pack of biscuit ><
Lolx.. God Bless Me ><

No comments:

Post a Comment