Friday 2 September 2011

2 September 2011

Wow..
I clicked on "New Post"..
Found out this..
Blogger updated..
But nothing different for me..
Okay..
Today woke up at 9.30am..
Went out for Chilliz as breakfast with housemate..
Conveniently, I also went to Coles to do some grocery..
I decided to bake cupcake these few days..
So I bought the ingredient today..
Chocolate Chips Cupcake..
Flour & Sugar & Eggs & Butter (House still got stock)
So I just bought Chocolate Chips & Cases..
I went back home and online for awhile..
Suddenly, my stomach pain..
Very painful.. Diarrhea..
I damn suffer inside the toilet..
After that, I had a nap..
At first, I din planned to bake the cupcake today..
My housemate keep called me to bake it today..
So she can try after came back from work..
So around 4.30pm I started to prepare for the baking..
Around 5pm, my brother asked me to join them for dinner around his place..
So I can use this opportunity to bake the cupcake and let them try..
The baking tray only can fit 6 cupcakes..
So I baked 2 first for testing..
In the oven, the cupcake rises very nice..
After I took it out, it collapse become flat ><
I be the lab rat to try my own homemade..
Wow.. It is fabulous..
If the cupcake cool down, more better..
After that, I continue baking the rest 6 cupcakes..
My housemate tried it, and said very nice..
This is my first time baking cupcake myself..
I brought 3 cupcakes for my brother and frens..
And also like it..
I think I am gonna bake again on Monday..
This time is for my sister and frens ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment