Sunday 11 September 2011

10 September 2011

I am here for 2 months.. =]
Today woke up and laying on the bed..
Play my phone..
Today I planned to finish my homework..
That is Fin and Acc260 homework..
I done my finance homework..
After that, I played my phone for few hours..
Yesterday I was still thinking of baking today..
But I was lazy..
I lazy to cycle to Coles to buy ingredient..
My sister asked me to join them for trip..
Sunday (tml) - Busselton
Monday - Araluen (picnic)
Wednesday - Rottnest (an island)
Saturday - Lancelin (Sand Skate)
That is because one of my sister fren came to visit..
The wednesday and saturday trip really tempting..
I haven make my mind whether should I join them or not..
I need to study and do my assignment..
After that, I decided to join them for some of the trip..
Wednesday and Saturday..
But sister not joining for the Saturday..
So I am not going for the Saturday as well..
Oh my sand skating.. ><
So I only will joining them on Wednesday..
Nevermind..
Sand Skate, I will meet u next time..
Today after I took out the ham to defrost..
My sister asked me to join them steambot..
The event for fren's late bday party..
So I brought along my ham for steambot..
Yeapee.. I no need to cook today..
My brother also bought KFC..
Nice party..
After the steambot,
Everyone was chatting..
And they even played mahjong..
Oh.. we got cake..
Baskin Robbins..
Really nice..
I used to think that baskin robbins cake is too childish because of too colourful..
But today that cake was alright..
This change my thought ^^
Baskin Robbins ROCKS..

No comments:

Post a Comment