Saturday 10 September 2011

9 September 2011

Tuition free week is next week..
But my last class is Thursday..
So starting today is my tuition free week..
Tuition free doesnt mean dont need to study..
Actually is a week for us to study to prepare for something big..
After next week,
I got 1 assignment and 1 in-class essay test..
So I really need to use this week to get all prepared..
Next Monday is MoonCake Festival..
Duno what my fren gonna plan for that day..
Hope something good..
Today I swiped and vacuumed my room..
I used to wear slipper in my room..
But now I take off slipper and leave it outside the door..
Bear foot in my room..
My room floor is made of wood..
In this weather,
The floor is darn cold..
Lucky I got one carpet under my table..
So that my feet wont get cold..
My lips are so dry..
From now on, I need to drink alot of water =]

No comments:

Post a Comment