Friday 9 September 2011

8 September 2011

Wow..
Is 3am in the mid night..
I just finished watching a movie..
Today I had a bad mood..
After class,
I went back home..
After that,
Went to Coles to pay my phone bill..
I bought the icing sugar and colouring..
I started to bake my strawberry cupcake..
I prepared everything..
Sliced the strawberry..
Get the right measurement..
Mixed all the ingredient..
I put the cupcakes into the oven..
After 15mins,
It done but failed..
Was not well bake and rise..
This spoiled my mood..
Reason of why I failed?
I have no idea..
I think is because the recipe is actually for baking mini cupcakes..
But I used it for baking normal cupcakes..
I followed every steps..
The oven tempreture, and baking time..
At the end,
I have to finish it on my own ><
My housemate bake Oreo Cheese Cake today..
I helped her smashed the oreo..
And she asked me to help her cut the lemon into half..
But I accidentally cut my finger..
At first, is just bleeding..
Dint felt that pain..
My fren gave me handi-plast..
While bathing,
I lifted up my left to avoid get wet..
Damn stupid..
I think I gonna try to bake again..
But different recipe..
I can do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment