Thursday 8 September 2011

7 September 2011

I really hope I dun need to wake up early for today..
I cant climb up from my bed..
Kept snooze the alarm..
That is because yesterday I sleep late for the movie & supper..
And today morning,
The weather was darn cold..
My hand was shaking all the way from my room to toilet..
In the class,
I was really quite blur..
Mayb is because of not enough sleep..
After class, I went back home..
Ate the Crab Porridge..
Then had a nap..
Sleeping may be a good hobby..
Sleeping is the most relax activity in the world..
I blaming why must I go to class ><
Ouhh!!
Today I fried meatballs..
It was great..
I did defrost the meatballs ealier before frying it..
Not bad..
My sister's housemate came to my house today..
That is because I asked her to come taste my cupcake..
I asked her to bring 1 cupcake for my sister as well..
My sister had to work today..
So she din come..
Hope she likes the cupcake : )

No comments:

Post a Comment