Wednesday 7 September 2011

6 September 2011

Today after class,
I cycled to Coles..
My frens also went there have lunch..
So I joined them as well..
I bought quite a lot stuff..
And the point is I am cycling..
I put all the can items into my bag..
One full bag of stuff on one paddle..
Eggs on another one..
I very scared I will break the eggs ><
Reached home and had my nap..
After the nap,
I woke up and bake cupcakes..
Same flavour..
Because that is the only cupcake I know how to bake..
I want to learn..
I planning to bake strawberry flavour..
I already bought strawberries today..
But check on the recipe online,
There is quite a lot of work to do..
I believe I can..
Today all my housemates went to a restaurant..
Even owner..
Only me in the house that didnt join them..
Firstly, I dunno they had this plan..
Second, they did invite..
Third, the car was full..
Hahax..
Went they came back,
My housemate brought back some food for me..
Crab Porridge & Crabs..
I had my dinner Macaroni..
So that will be supper..
Exactly supper because I eating it around 12am..
At the mean time,
I was watching a movie..
"Dont Go Breaking My Heart" HK..
I love the story line..
I thought the ShenRen will climb up the building and fall..
A sad ending..
But actually not..
The ending quite natural.. 
Neither should happy nor sad..
One time, a person told me that I am not trusthworthy..
There is no safety around me..
It really hurt..
And I dunno how to fix this..

No comments:

Post a Comment