Tuesday 6 September 2011

5 September 2011

My housemate baked Lemon Cheese Cake today..
Today early morning..
Yup..
She did woke me up with all that noise..
But lucky I manage to sleep back..
When I woke up again,
She had done everything..
The cake was inside the oven that time..
The cheese cake was nice..
But cant eat too much..
Because it full of cheese ><
I woke up,
Played my phone..
Brushed my teeth..
Oya..
I run out of toothpaste few days ago..
And I been using my housemate's toothpaste..
Without telling them ><
Stealing, you can say..
Tomorrow after class,
I definitely will head over Coles..
At first, I still thinking of gonna bake cupcake today..
But housemate baked cheese cake..
So I leave it tomorrow..
So I will go to Coles buy some ingredient for it..
My owner lend me a movie DVD..
Is Hong Kong's..
So I watch the movie while eating my spaghetti meat sauce..
Tomorrow having class..
BORING..

No comments:

Post a Comment