Monday 5 September 2011

4 September 2011

Today the connection really got problem.. 
I wanted to post a blog, It doesn't allow me :( 
Today I am really really super bored.. 
I woke in the morning, 
Lying on my bed and playing with my phone.. 
Around 2 hours.. 
Then I woke up to brush my teeth.. 
Have my brunch.. 
Went back to bed again.. 
Thinking of wanna sleep more.. 
But end up, I playing my phone.. 
For few hours.. 
"Soloman's Keep" 
This is the game name that make me non-stop playing.. 
Today I wanted make spaghetti with meatball.. 
But I forgot to defrost the meatball from the fridge.. 
But I still took the meatball out and warm it up with warm water.. 
I even put on top of the pot, that cooking the spaghetti.. 
It worked.. 
I cook 3/4 pack of the spaghetti.. 
So I can eat it for tomorrow as well.. 
I fried the meatball.. 
The surface was cooked but not the inside.. 
So I cut it into several pieces.. 
Meatball change to just meat.. 
The taste is just So So to me.. 
I think is may be I dunno how to cook it.. 
This is my first making spaghetti with meatball.. 
Now the sauce and spaghetti is sealed with wrapping paper.. 
And is on my table.. 
I think the meat can stand till tomorrow on this weather.. 
I dun hope to get diarrhea..

No comments:

Post a Comment