Tuesday 13 September 2011

12 September 2011

Today I went to Coles to buy ingredient..
I got a problem finding cake flour and baking powder..
I asked an employee over there..
She showed me the baking powder..
But she said they dun have cake flour..
Super sad..
I thought the baking powder is came with pack..
But actually is a small box..
So I decided to bake without using the cake flour..
I brought all the tools for baking..
Damn a lot tools..
I spilled some flour on the table..
Very lousy..
But like this only look like a baker..
Hahax..
The strawberry cupcakes were better than last time..
But I think still failed..
Because surface is crunchy but inside is not..
Can see the color camparing the inside and outside is different..
But housemate tried it just now..
She said is whole lot better than last time..
Not wet..
To me is failed T.T
Today is MoonCake Festival..
I went to my fren place BBq..
Damn a lot people over there..
Around 25+..
The food was nice and we cant finish it..
There is a pool table and futsal table next to the BBq..
I played a few round with fren..
I really miss pool..
Long time din play..
Oya.. Forget to mention, is FREE!
Hahax..
At Malaysia, I paid to play..
Here, it got free..
Cool..
I think next time when I am free I will go there train myself..

No comments:

Post a Comment