Wednesday 14 September 2011

13 September 2011

Today my fren came to my house for study..
She brought soup for me as well..
That was her lunch..
It was not bad..
She stayed at my house for few hours
Then went home..
I duno why I felt so lazy and sleepy that time..
Dun feel like wanna study..
Hahax..
Lazy bum..
Today my dinner was ToTo..
A vietnam restaurant..
I went there with housemates..
I remember I been there before..
Is on the time when I came to Aus for travel..
I miss the Pho Tai..
Raw Beef Noodle Soup..
But I din order that..
We try on others in the menu..
My owner cooked curry chicken today..
But I full now,
So I will leave it for tomorrow..
Hope it not so spicy..
I cant stand if too spicy ><
Tomorrow I going Rottnest with my sister..
Need to reach my sister house by 7.20am..
And have breakfast at Dome..
That will be my first time to Dome..

No comments:

Post a Comment