Wednesday 14 September 2011

14 September 2011

Today I woke up at 6.30am
But I kept snooze the alarm..
Until 7am..
We reached my sister house at 7.20am..
After that went to Dome for breakfast..
I ordered Bacon & Eggs with Bread..
And a cup of Mocha..
The portion is quite big..
And is early in the morning..
I barely cant finish my dishes..
We suppose to sit on 3 ferry on the way to Rottnest Island..
But one of our fren's order went wrong..
It delayed our planned..
And we missed the 1st ferry from my sister place to perth city..
So we changed route..
3 persons took a cab and 3 persons drive a car to perth city to try catch on the 2nd ferry..
The 2nd ferry is from perth city to fremantle..
By the time we reach perth city, the ferry just left the jetty..
Shit.. Damn unlucky..
So we drove 1 car and 3 persons followed the ferry's staff van to fremantle..
Lucky the staff wanted to go fremantle at that time..
We got 6 persons, so we cant squeeze everyone in a car..
We reached fremantle on time..
They parked the car and we all aboard into the ferry..
This ferry is from fremantle to rottnest island..
On the way, I felt so dizzy..
I cant stand the ferry keep swinging..
After we reached the island, we are given a bike as our transportation around the island..
Lucky the weather was not too sunny..
We took a lot nice picture..
And we saw the Quokka with "earpiece"..
We cycled for around 3 hours..
After we went to Dome again for our lunch..
I ordered meat lasagna..
Not bad..
Quite enjoy the food over there..
4.30pm we leave the island and head back to fremantle..
After that changed ferry to perth city..
And changed ferry to square one..
We had a short rest on my sister house..
After that went to a Korea restaurant for dinner..
Everyone was tired while eating..
And few of us get sunburn on the face..
I am one of them..
But the sunburn is not very serious..
I din put sunscreen on my face..
Today is a long day..
From morning till night..
Really tired..
Now I waiting my hair to dry..
Then is my time to go for bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment