Monday 19 September 2011

18 September 2011

My day today is almost the same as yesterday..
Doing the same thing..
My sister went to whale watching today..
I din join them..
I dun want to..
Because I want to study & save my money ><
Study really killing me..
Goosh..
I think the most relax time for me,
Is when having bath;
Or doing some big "business" in the toilet..
Some people think why you should spent lot of time in the bathroom..
But for me, I really enjoy the time in bathroom..
But I din actually spend all the time cleaning myself..
I spent the time to imagine living in the water..
We are once live surrounding with water in mother's belly..
I love water..
While I having my bath,
I love to spend the time showering..
In the mean time, I used the time to think a lot of think..
I feel that I am free in the bathroom..
Free of duty, tasks, responsiblity..
I am FREE..
You can do watever you want inside the bathroom..
No one will care about it..
Some people keep rushing in their whole life..
They dun even stop for awhile to have rest..
What for to rush in your bath?
Relax is my priority ><

No comments:

Post a Comment