Tuesday 20 September 2011

19 September 2011

I finally get the reply from my lecturer for my question..
It took him for the whole holiday week to reply my email ><
But the bad news is, I done a lot mistake inside..
Whatever..
Now I cant read through the whole thing 1st..
Leave it for tomorrow..
Just now I finished study my finance..
Because tomorrow might have the announced quiz..
So better be prepared for it..
I din touch my law today..
So tomorrow will need to boost up for that..
Oh, my housemate baked bread today..
Bread with Raisin..
Not bad for Rookies..
Like it so much..
Today I went to Coles..
I bought 2 loaf of bread..
But I forgot to buy chocolate or peanut butter for my bread ><
Lucky I bought some tuna spread..
And my house got a bottle of peanut butter..
I dunno it belongs to whose..
But I dun care..
Just eat it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment