Wednesday 21 September 2011

20 September 2011

Oh shit..
Didnt had the quiz today..
So I wasted a night to study that crab..
But din used on the field..
Nevermind..
So now I focusing on Law essay test..
I am still studying now..
But I need to sleep early today..
If not I cant focus in the exam..
There is a lot of cases for this exam..
Can I cheat for that??
I thinking of cheating for the cases only..
Just write down the name of the cases in a piece of paper..
And bring it into the test..
For the test tomorrow,
We are asked to asnwer question using four-steps process..
Need cases and corporate act to support our stand that we mention..
So is pain like hell to memorize all the cases name..
"Automatic"
"John Shaw"
etc..
I think I will flip a coin to decide whether to cheat or not ><
Hahax..
Oh.. One more thing..
Today morning while I brushing my teeth,
I realized that I din have my bath yesterday..
Shoot..
I totally forgot to bath yesterday..
Because of that finance..
Make me stayed up late..
I am dirty scum ><

No comments:

Post a Comment