Wednesday 21 September 2011

21 September 2011

Good news is, I din cheat today..
Yesterday I did flipped a coin..
I got "head" = "cheat"..
But today for the test I din cheat..
That is because I remember the name of cases..
The 2 cases is in the first list of the cases..
So I remembered..
Lucky..
The test quite okay for me..
But the scary thing is when there was still 15mins left,
I stopped writing..
I looked around, many of them still writing..
Did I miss something that I din write on it?
Really made me worried about it..
Today I walked to college..
Because I carrying 2 text books of my fren..
I helping her to return it to the library..
So I din cycle..
Here is the Bad news..
After the class,
I went back home..
But it was raining..
And I dun want to wait for it to stop..
Luckily I got my jacket with me..
But my jeans is totally wet..
I still have a class on 2pm..
I cycled to college..
While I was on my way,
The freaky weather sudden rain again..
And is heavy rain..
This time I din have any jacket with me..
I am totally wet because of that strange weather ><
My hair, sleeve and my shorts..
I still went in the class..
Felt so uncomfortable..
Stupid weather..

No comments:

Post a Comment