Wednesday 28 September 2011

27 September 2011

Today the class was boring.. The lecturer showing the answer for the class part by part.. Most of them, they din even attempt the question.. I am darn bored of it.. I went to print out notes today.. I printed 13 double sided pages and 2 single sided pages.. But I found that I din have enough money to pay it.. Shit.. I told the keeper that I will go ATM to get some cash out.. That stupid ATM really suck that it drain off 2 bucks from because I am not using same bank of the card.. Really? 2 bucks for that? Haiz.. I approved the transaction.. I got no choice.. I need to the money to pay for my printing.. Really shit.. In the finance class, we got the quiz.. Wow is pretty tough.. Total of 5 questions, 3 of it that I doesn't sure with my answer.. But I got the same answer with my fren that they plugged in.. Is this luck? Or is someone blessing me? Really thanks if someone there is blessing me for this.. I got one more acc quiz for tomorrow.. I think I got this.. I dun really need the bless, but I doesn't mean to fail me.. Just keep it for the next time, that I really need it =] YES, I can do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment