Thursday 29 September 2011

28 September 2011

Smurfs Day..
I just finished watching Smurfs the movie..
La La Lalalala Lala La La La
Is totally smurf-y..
Smurf it so much..
Hahax..
I think everyone will get smurfy-fever after watching the movie..
Everyone obsess to the song and the 'smurf' word..
I think I had met the Blue Moon somewhere else that I din notice..
I doing great on my tests..
My mark for Law test was smurf-ulous..
And I doing well in my Acc quiz today..
Now the Blue Moon is blessing me..
Now I got 1 more thing left..
That is my assignment..
Is due on next monday morning..
So I really need to hurry and finish it up..
Now probably I will read through my tomorrow lecture..
Better to have prepare..
Make me easier to understand the lecture..
Okay..
Have fun of my day..
Smurf Smurf ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment