Friday 30 September 2011

29 September 2011

Today is a long day..
Wake up in the morning with the tiredness..
Went to classes in the morning..
After the 2 classes, I skipped the last one again..
This time is the 3rd times..
I give up for the lecturer of Acc260 already..
Hahax..
So I went to meet my fren in main cafe..
Had my lunch..
After that, starting continue solving my assignment in the main cafe..
One of me fren went to class and another stayed with me, doing his homework..
After she end her class, we change places to study..
We went to the building 407..
Nice chair and table over there..
So do our assignment from 3pm - 8pm..
Really a long day..
The assignment is horrible..
Keep bullying on us..
I have no idea how to solve some part of it..
Really make us fuzzy..
Tomorrow I am going to meet up my groupmate in library..
And is early morning 9.30am ><
Hahhh?! Tired..
I hope the assignment is not that hard..
Hahax..

No comments:

Post a Comment